This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc gnu.org website
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:58:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc gnu.org website
- References: <20130812 dot 220948 dot 1070733637717822660 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <5209C4FE dot 2090409 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <20130813 dot 005424 dot 189777104291833024 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
On 08/13/2013 03:54 AM, David Miller wrote:
> From: Paul Eggert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:32:46 -0700
>> David Miller wrote:
>>> Could someone get that fixed?
>> I fixed it. Couldn't find an archived release announcement
>> to link to, so I left it unlinked.
> My posting went through to libc-alpha and info-gnu, it looks
> like it didn't make it to libc-announce for some reason :-/
I updated the website to include a link to the announcement.
Sorry for being so slow :/