This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PowerPC makecontext
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:01:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: PowerPC makecontext
- References: <20130809045503 dot GC3294 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Use conditional form of branch and link to avoid destroying the cpu
> link stack used to predict blr return addresses.
Looks good. I'd like to see ^^^ added as a comment to the places
where you replaced the bl with the bcl.