This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc gnu.org website
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:57:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: glibc gnu.org website
- References: <20130812 dot 220948 dot 1070733637717822660 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <5209C4FE dot 2090409 at cs dot ucla dot edu> <20130813 dot 005424 dot 189777104291833024 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM, David Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Paul Eggert <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:32:46 -0700
>> David Miller wrote:
>>> Could someone get that fixed?
>> I fixed it. Couldn't find an archived release announcement
>> to link to, so I left it unlinked.
> My posting went through to libc-alpha and info-gnu, it looks
> like it didn't make it to libc-announce for some reason :-/
I just noticed that libc-announce is still under moderation. I
accepted the email that was holding.