This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] malloc: Add realloc test.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:46:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] malloc: Add realloc test.
- References: <52089561 dot 2080608 at linaro dot org> <52089ADB dot 7000901 at suse dot com>
On 12 August 2013 09:20, Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 08/12/2013 09:57 AM, Will Newton wrote:
>> The current tests don't test the functionality of realloc in detail.
>> Add a new test for realloc that exercises some of the corner cases
>> that are not otherwise tested.
> We prefer that new patches use the test-skeleton.c framework, could you
> adapt your change for it, please?
Yeah, I'll submit a v2.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro