This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/2] Port of lock elision on z/Architecture
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:59:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH 0/2] Port of lock elision on z/Architecture
- References: <20130806090627 dot GA20664 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20130806102208 dot GA6777 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> writes:
> Are there also other architectures that want to add lock elision?
> From my perspective I would like not duplicate much code, at least for
> user visible interface handling. Could be these bits be factored out?
I would prefer to keep the code separate, as the tuning strategies
will not necessarily stay the same.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Speaking for myself only