This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[RFC][PATCH 0/2] Port of lock elision on z/Architecture
- From: Dominik Vogt <vogt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:06:27 +0200
- Subject: [RFC][PATCH 0/2] Port of lock elision on z/Architecture
- Reply-to: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
The following set of patches ports the implementation of the Intel
lock elision patches (without major changes to the original
logic). This is only a request for comments, please do not commit
any part of the patches (until my colleague who takes care of the
legal stuff is back from his holidays).
Dominik ^_^ ^_^