This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [ping3][PATCH][BZ15362] Fix fwrite() reading beyond end of buffer in error path
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Biggers <ebiggers3 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 21:34:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ping3][PATCH][BZ15362] Fix fwrite() reading beyond end of buffer in error path
- References: <20130803010523 dot GA9456 at zzz dot cshl dot edu>
On Fri, 2 Aug 2013, Eric Biggers wrote:
> It's been a while since I posted this patch, but as the issue appears to still
> be unresolved, I'm pinging it again. The patch fixes BZ 15362 and introduces a
> better fix for BZ 11741. The current version of the patch is at the end of the
> following email:
I advise pinging *when we're not in freeze* (or, retesting and reposting
the patch after the freeze has ended).
Please use URLs to sourceware.org archives, or failing that another
archive using fixed-width fonts; variable-width archives such as the one
you point to aren't good for reviewing patches.
Joseph S. Myers