Re: glibc 2.18 machine status?

On 07/16/2013 06:21 PM, Khem Raj wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2013, at 3:07 PM, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Community,
>>
>> How are the machine builds going?
>
> I have it building and booting on QEMU/beaglebone for
>
> armv5te, mips/malta, ppc603, i586/pc, x86_64/pc64, beaglebone/armv7
>
> and it compiles on mips64/malta, booting issue on mips64 is
> due to kernel segfaults so I am not yet able to boot into
> userspace.

Khem,

Thanks, but I should have said "How is the machine testing going?"
since I am principally interested in the testsuite results for a
given release. This provides us with a baseline of failures for
each machine.

If you have the time please feel free to add your testing results
to the website (needs someone to add your user to the editor group,
but anyone can do that for you just ask on IRC freenode #glibc):
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.18

Cheers,
Carlos.