Cauldron BoF minutes

Hi,

We had a BoF at the Cauldron today.  Roland got us a room where we
didn't have the time limit of 45 minutes and we ended up trashing at
stuff for over two hours!

The openetherpad instance ditched us and was refusing to save
anything, so I had to take notes offline.  I have compiled them here:

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Cauldron%202013

I am pretty sure I have missed out on some points when I was simply
listening or talking and forgot to update the document, so those who
attended, please update the wiki document.  If you don't have write
access due to the recent changes to wiki authorization, please feel
free to let me know and I can approve write access for you.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in