Re: requiring text format for patch attachments?

On 6/28/2013 3:01 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 06/28/2013 10:27 AM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
>> I did double-check the wiki contribution
>> checklist to confirm it says "patches inline or as attachments", so
>> from that point of view we seem to be OK.
> If we want to support patches as attachments please send an email
> to libc-alpha and ask for consensus around that, then document it
> in the contribution checklist.

Attachments are already supported per the contribution checklist (quoted below).  It might be useful to mention something about attachments being helpful to avoid whitespace damage too, in addition to wrapping damage.

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com