Tesing the rtm implementation for lock elision

We have a draft of a port to bring the lock elision patches to
s390 now (rtm-devel6 branch), and I wonder if any performance
testing has been done with the i386 implementation yet.  I think
it would be helpful to choose a common test suite for that to
have comparable results.  Has any testing been done yet, and if
so with which pieces of software?  Or if not, are there any
concrete plans to do so?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^