Re: support for calling Linux syscalls directly

Hi!
> Some of that you get from uapi; stuff like fallocate() and related evil
> is exactly what klibc, uclibc, and glibc does.  No, there is no database
> and noone is really planning to write one at this point.

I've looked over the uapi headers and it's a nitfy work. It could save
us (LTP) several configure checks for linux header location/content.

Now I'm pondering how hard it would be to create set of headers that
would suffice to do most of the syscalls, since this information is
scattered around several projects it would be more of research than
anything else...

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz