Re: If glibc had a logo what would it be?

> - Gnu in a library building (where books are stored) with a book of K&R C
>   in his hands and chewing on page from this book.

This is somewhat along the lines of the cover image for the printed manual.
It's a gnu (with granny glasses, suggesting a stereotypical librarian) in a
room with bookshelves (i.e. a library) and a porthole window--a sea library.

I think such pictures are far too complicated for a logo, which is
something that is intended to be reproduced in a variety of sizes and
resolutions (including very small size and very low resolution) and still
be easily recognizable.