Re: PATCH: optimized sincosf with SSE for x86_64 and x86_32

We didn't check in what other places the same bug exists, we were just
aiming to fix "make check" for the proposed patch with optimized
sincos since new implementations raise that latent bug.
That's why I've joined that fix to the patch.

--
Liubov Dmitrieva
Intel Corporation