Re: Changes not appearing on glibc-cvs or libc-alpha

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012, Jim Meyering wrote:

> > /usr/share/git-core/contrib/hooks/post-receive-email in your local git
> > installation probably matches the script we're using.  If you figure out
> > what settings produce the output we want, tehn I'll install them.
>
> The git show -C $t is printing the other diff.
> In case using diffopts with -p is better, I've
> removed the git show... command with this:

Now branch-creation isn't showing diffs, e.g.
<http://sourceware.org/ml/glibc-cvs/2012-q3/msg00305.html>.  Although it's
diffs for master and release branches I care more about, I think they
ought to be shown when other branches are created as well.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com