Re: Bug 14138 - Move some functions to syscalls.list

A syscalls.list line whose "Caller" column is - and whose "Syscall name"
column names a call whose SYS_foo macro is not defined is effectively
ignored.  So I think it might work just to add a line for ugetrlimit to
linux/syscalls.list and then for machines where there is no SYS_ugetrlimit
(i.e. __NR_ugetrlimit) the unix/syscalls.list entry for getrlimit will take
effect.  If you can verify that this works on both i386 and x86_64, then I
think we can reasonably expect that it's fine for all the others.  (But
normal practice would leave removal of the machine/getrlimit.c file, or at
least its approval, to each machine's maintainer.)

Thanks,
Roland