Re: NSIG wrong on Linux (amd64 and m68k, at least)

Andreas Schwab dixit:

>Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> writes:
>
>> hpa said that itâs probably an off-by-one error, that someone
>> confused [32;64[ with [32;64] and that there are 32 RT signals
>> on Linux/x86_64 but changing SIGRTMAX would be messy.
>
>Signal numbers are 1-based.

Yes, weâve wondered about this a bit in IRC, and hpa found that
particular thing, too. So the only thing left is to wonder why
glibc thinks there are 33 RT signals (if Iâm counting right).
Shouldnât 32-63 be RT signals and 64 something else? (I sort of
still miss BSDâs SIGINFO on Linuxâ)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant