Re: PATCH: Sync time/mktime.c with gnulib

> The indentation fixes appear to be changing tabs to spaces.

Oh!  I didn't really look, so I assumed they were bona fide fixes.

> I think the glibc style is to indent with tabs but the gnulib style is to
> indent with spaces.

Yes, as in normal GNU style, every leading multiple of eight spaces ought
to be a tab.  If gnulib is adamant about being wrong, then I'm somewhat
ambivalent about having verbatim copies of shared files vs having the tree
consistently correct.  At any rate, people posting diffs for review should
post diff -b output so it's meaningfully readable.

For this case, where I've already said we need the changes to go in
piecemeal with detailed review before we get to the glibc and gnulib files
actually matching, it makes sense to leave the whitespace question until
we have finished the careful process of harmonizing the substance.

Thanks,
Roland