Wiki: Restructured frontpage.

Community,

I've restructured the frontpage of the wiki:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/HomePage

* Restructured page into 5 blocks:

  - What is it?
  - How do I get it?
  - What about X? (FAQ)
  - How do I contribute?
  - Feedback?

* Removed the statement that says the wiki is not official.
  - The wiki is definitely an official source of information now.

* Moved all development related information under "Development"

* Moved "Feedback" section to the bottom and called it that.

* Removed frontpage link to moderation.
  - The moderation page is still around because some of the
    comments are useful and we might move them elsewhere.

Comments appreciated.

Cheers,
Carlos.