This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch] Adding fedfs to /etc/rpc
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:51:59 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Adding fedfs to /etc/rpc
- References: <4F2C5347.firstname.lastname@example.org>
You're missing an actual log entry, showing just the header line.
libc's sunrpc support is already deprecated. I'm not sure that
distributions actually install glibc's etc.rpc in /etc anyway.
I suspect the only change we want to make to sunrpc/etc.rpc at this point
is removing it (except perhaps in pre-2.14 release branches, if any of
those are actively maintained). The file used on systems today should come
from TI-RPC or somewhere else like that.