Re: [tile] support -Os build by fixing faccessat() to use __fxstatat64()

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Chris Metcalf wrote:

> I wanted to follow up on this; in particular, if my change to faccessat
> allows glibc to build with -Os for all the "linux-generic" architectures, I
> suspect it may be worth it.  It also seems to follow the convention of
> using the "x" versions of the stat functions internally, and passing
> _STAT_VER, to avoid the overhead of checking the version as soon as you
> enter the called function.
>
> 2012-01-25  Chris Metcalf  <cmetcalf@tilera.com>
>
> 	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/faccessat.c (faccessat): Use the hidden
> 	version of fxstatat64() to avoid requiring libc_nonshared.a.

Given the identified convention of using the "x" versions internally, I
think this could be considered almost obvious; probably wait a bit to see
if anyone spots any problems before committing it.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com