Re: Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.

Hi Carlos,

    If you are not interested in updating the online copy of the manual,

I am fine with continuing to do so.  I am also fine with giving it up.
Do you have a preference?

    Would it be possible to have you document on the glibc wiki, in broad
    strokes, the process you follow to update the manuals?
    "Website Maintenance"
    http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Website%20Maintenance

That seems logical to do in any case, and I will.  I'm going to be
offline most of this week, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

Looking at that web page now:
- typo: svannah -> savannah
- Stale info:
    Update is delayed by a script that makes things live.
  That is no longer the case, to my knowledge.  (Thankfully.)

And one comment:

> As of 2011-01-31 the plan is to merge the websites into a single
> website hosted on savannah.gnu.org

I'm very glad to read this!

Thanks,
karl