Re: Getting patches applied

  Hi!

  I planned to post a summary along my new pull request, but forgot, so
here it goes, a bit overdue.

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 09:47:01PM +0200, Petr Baudis wrote:
>   I have made an initial push to branches:
>
>   * pasky/fixes-overdue (conservative pick of patches long in bugzilla)
>   * pasky/fixes (full queue of all fixes I have gathered)
>
>   The branches will rebase to be always based on latest upstream and
> have one commit per fix.
>
>   I will send pull requests regularly with full log entries - these
> should do fine for concise descriptions I hope, and I also include
> bugzilla numbers.
>
>   If others want their fixes to be tracked by me too, please just let me
> know about them if I won't pick them up on my own.

  Out of the pull requests, two patches got applied, one patch stirred
some (unresolved) discussion in the bugzilla entry, and the rest was
ignored.

  I moved all pasky/fixes patches to pasky/fixes-overdue since they are
already submitted for long time; an exception is Mike's dl_pagesize
patch since some concerns were raised in its Bugzilla entry.  I also
picked couple more patches for both pasky/fixes-overdue and
pasky/fixes.

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
The true meaning of life is to plant a tree under whose shade