Re: Two glibc homepages?

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 01:00:52PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I maintain both websites.
>
> See:
> http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS

Ok, I just remembered you mentioning something about homepage in git,
but I can't grep it out anymore and of course I have no problem with you
doing all the updates. :) Could you please add news about 2.11.1 to the
websites too, by the way?

> If nobody objects I can do the following:
> * merge the sourceware website into the fsf website
> * redirect sourcware website via meta refresh to the fsf website
> * have libc-alpha review the new fsf website
> * if there are no objections we make the new fsf website live
>
> Comments?

Sounds good to me!

--
				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
A lot of people have my books on their bookshelves.