Re: glibc/DEC Alpha questions

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Matt Turner <mattst88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I've noticed. ?What I don't understand is that if Gentoo and
> Debian are the only consumers of the Alpha glibc port which has no
> acting maintainer, then why is so difficult to get changes submitted?
> If we screw something up in the alpha port, it will affect only _us_.

If alpha is important to someone, then that person needs to step up as
the alpha maintainer.

Failing that CC the people that have blanket commit permission for
ports and ask them to checkin your changes.

Make sure you follow the Contribution checklist:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution checklist

Cheers,
Carlos.