Re: 2.10 done

   > I've uploaded the tarballs for 2.10 (and older ports, since 2.10
   > isn't taged there) to sourceware, will upload the rest to
   > ftp.gnu.org tomorrow..

   Hold on with the upload.  We found and fixed a last minute ABI
   issue.  Unfortunately we cannot ignore it so there will be a 2.10.1
   (in fact, the commits are already on the trunk).  The 2.10 branch
   will be updated very shortly.

I've moved them away for now, and will upload 2.10.1 when it is done.
Would people be OK if the 2.10 tarballs where left as they are, or
should that be replaced with a README as to not confuse users?

I didn't get around to uploading anything to ftp.gnu.org yet, so it
doesn't have 2.10.

   It'd be best to delay, in future, the tarball creation a bit.  Give
   the release two days to settle.  These kind of changes inevitably
   will pop up and can easily be handled by moving the tags.  This
   won't work if tarballs are uploaded.

I will do that in the future, thank you for the hint.