NEW GLIBC LOCALE bm_ML

Since pango 1.18 NKO script is fully supported, NKO is the script system of
more than 15 languages and it is used in about 10 countries in west africa,
we are now translating software to our language with nko script, but we need
to create a new glibc locale.
We are searching for documentation on how to create a glibc locale if
someone could help us it will be great for us

thank you