make check fails with glibc-2.5

Hi;

I'm getting following "make check" errors on x86 with gcc 3.4.6. I can only
find thatÂ[1] one, but it occurs on SPARC so im not sure if related.

zangetsu build-default-i686-pc-linux-gnu-nptl # ./testrun.sh
nptl/tst-cancelx4 | grep "not"
cleanup handler not called for 'read'
cleanup handler not called for 'readv'
cleanup handler not called for 'select'
cleanup handler not called for 'poll'
cleanup handler not called for 'ppoll'
cleanup handler not called for 'write'
cleanup handler not called for 'writev'
cleanup handler not called for 'sleep'
cleanup handler not called for 'usleep'
cleanup handler not called for 'nanosleep'
cleanup handler not called for 'wait'
cleanup handler not called for 'waitid'
cleanup handler not called for 'waitpid'
cleanup handler not called for 'sigpause'
cleanup handler not called for 'sigsuspend'
cleanup handler not called for 'sigwait'
cleanup handler not called for 'sigwaitinfo'
cleanup handler not called for 'sigtimedwait'
cleanup handler not called for 'pause'
cleanup handler not called for 'accept'
cleanup handler not called for 'send'
cleanup handler not called for 'recv'
cleanup handler not called for 'recvfrom'
cleanup handler not called for 'recvmsg'
cleanup handler not called for 'msgrcv'

Any hints will be appreciated.

[1] http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-hacker/2006-01/msg00034.html

Cheers
--
S.ÃaÄlar Onur <caglar@pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!