RE: Google group for generic System V Application Binary Interface

On 28 September 2006 20:01, H. J. Lu wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 01:34:31PM -0500, Menezes, Evandro wrote:
>> HJ,
>>
>> I think that it's great that all the de facto changes adopted for i386
>> would be put in an extension or appendix to its psABI.
>>
>> However, I lean towards an open discussion list.  If necessary, I'd be
>> glad to investigate hosting this list at http://www.x86-64.org, even
>> though this discussion is about the i386 psABI.
>>

> One thing I miss the most is the search capability in the mailing
> list achives. It isn't easy to find the things I am looking for
> in an achive.

  Really?  I use google to do it, even for non-google-groups list archives:

site:sourceware.org inurl:binutils "search terms go here ... "

  You know the kind of thing.  Haven't had to suffer through an htDig session
in a looong time now.

    cheers,
      DaveK