Re: Dynamic Locale?

Adding to my email.

Ubuntu (and therefore Debian) has multilingual input method
selection. I use it, but I have to admit that I haven't had
the time to delve into it enough to say how it works exactly.
I presume it's a gnome facility.

There is a multi-lingual IM selector tool, whose name I
unfortunately can't remember. You can select different IMs
e.g. in the gnome-terminal, with your right mouse button.
Should study what they've done there first.

Troy