libm functions for x86-64

Hi,

we would like to include new libm functions (initially written by NAG) for
x86-64 in glibc, which we are using already since quite some time.  The
routines are written in C and targeted for a 64 bit architecture (relying
on IEEE representation for float and double), and are faster than those
currently in glibc.  They pass all tests.  The attached patch applies to
current CVS glibc and just touches the sysdeps/x86_64/fpu/ directory
(basically just adding new files).  All the code is under LGPL.

I would like to know the best way to move forward with this.

Ciao,
Michael.