This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Spell exp2l correctly
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:43:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Spell exp2l correctly
Ok, since long-double-fcts is only set in a few configurations, it turns
out to be pretty easy to tell which ones might be affected. i.e., it's
only those few long-double-fcts=yes platforms that had it correct. So,
it's straightforward to add a Versions fragment for each of those few and
update the generic one used by all other configurations. I've committed
changes to do this. But I have not actually done a build on any of the
platforms on which sysdeps/generic/w_exp2.c was being used to define exp2l
(or fail to).