This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: HEAD and gcc4 build fixes for MIPS
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:11:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEAD and gcc4 build fixes for MIPS
- References: <20050209223704.GA15593@nevyn.them.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 09:50:01AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Why are you not using Elf32_Addr/Elf64_Addr in these functions as
> return value? This would be in sync with the other platforms.
No good reason; thanks for catching my mistake.