This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Mistake in manual
- From: Steve Hoeg <sphoeg at gmail dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:00:22 -0500
- Subject: Mistake in manual
- Organization: antisolutions
- Reply-to: sphoeg at gmail dot com
I hope this is the right address. I am forwarding this message from the
gnu.org webmasters account.
> I found an obvious mistake in glibc manual, and it must have been
> there for quite a few years. In chapter "6.3.4 Converting Multibyte
> and Wide Character Strings", In "mbsrtowcs" section, there is a
> sentence that reads:
> The requirement that dst has to be a NUL-terminated string provides
> problems if one wants to convert buffers with text.
> Here, `dst' should be `src'! Please confirm this mistake and correct