This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add missing ia64 .proc
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, davidm at hpl dot hp dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:12:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add missing ia64 .proc
- References: <20050209203017.GA31395@lucon.org> <423CFCBB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 08:31:55PM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> H. J. Lu wrote:
> >This patch adds some missing .proc.
> This patch has no ChangeLog entry...
It turned out that David's Intel libm import scripts didn't handle
That is why my patch is needed. Since we need the new Intel libm to fix
the nextafter bug, David, can you make sure your scripts work with
so that the next imported libm is ok?