This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: NPTL support for MIPS
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:06:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: NPTL support for MIPS
> * elf/tls-macros.h: Add MIPS support.
This can now be a sysdeps/.../mips/tls-macros.h file.
Please do it that way.
> * elf/elf.h: Define MIPS TLS relocations.
Assuming this ABI is now fully cooked and committed to all around, please
post this patch separately and I'll put it in right away.
> * descr.h (struct _pthread_descr_struct): Include padding if
I believe Jakub has patches that address this for other machines in some
other way. Let's figure that all out before we add anything here.