Re: link and run against another libc

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 09:08 -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> > Would someone mind help me to find out what I did wrong ?
>
> This is a list for developers.  Look for some other forum.

http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/ is rather short on details on what the
purpose of these mailing lists is which leaves me no other choice to try
to guess what mailing list to use from its name. This page merely points
to libc-announce, libc-alpha, libc-hacker, glibc-cvs, and glibc-bugs. I
doubt libc-hacker, glibc-cvs, glibc-bugs or libc-announce would qualify
as other more apropriate forums.

Would you mind point me specifically to a glibc "user" mailing list ? I
would like to point out that it might make sense to update the above-
mentioned url to contain a more useful description for the existing
mailing lists.

regards,
Mathieu