Re: [regex] BZ #522 Enable UTF-8 and ASCII optimizations outside glibc, take 2

> In fact, the glibc code should stay as is.
>
> You also introduced an inconsistency: the regex_internal code uses
> isascii() while you explicitly test for <= 127.
>
> I made these changes and applied the patch.

Thank you very much.  (As for the dead code patch, it depended on the
previous patches, which is why it did not apply cleanly).

Sorry for the missing directory names in the ChangeLog.  I had not put them
when I developed these patches outside the glibc tree, and copied/pasted the
changelogs from my patch archive.

I'll now rediff the other patches and update them in Bugzilla.

Paolo