Re: patches inline in mail

George Anzinger <george@mvista.com> wrote:

> We agree.  Still, I have been bitten too many times by misshandled white space
>  to trust pure inlineing.  Likewise on picking it up one would usually past it in
>  the mail (I suppose) where as the attachment is through the mailer and less
>  prone to missing a character.
>
>  The best answer, I think, is attachments that show as inline AND stay that way
>  on the reply.
>
>  Guild lines on how to insure this are welcome.

Send angry email to everyone@mozilla.org.  AFAICT it's impossible with
recent mailnews.

Slightly more on-topic:

+int do_posix_clock_process_gettime(struct timespec *tp);
+int do_posix_clock_process_settime(struct timespec *tp);
+int do_posix_clock_thread_gettime(struct timespec *tp);
+int do_posix_clock_thread_settime(struct timespec *tp);

These should all be given static scope.

And it would be nice to structure the code so the forward decl isn't
needed, if poss.