re: glibc 2.3.3-27 _Unwind_Resume

"Praveen Srinivasan" <spraveen@ittc.ku.edu> wrote:
> [trouble building an NPTL-enabled glibc]

This mailing list is officially not the right place to
discuss build problems, so you might not get many answers.

I myself haven't built an NPTL-enabled glibc yet, but
the fellow who wrote the glibc/NPTL build scripts for LFS
contributed the following patch to crosstool to add NPTL support:
http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.28-rc36/contrib/crosstool-0.28-rc34-nptl_fixes.patch
You might try downloading crosstool-0.28-rc34.tar.gz and applying that
patch to it, then running demo-i686-nptl.sh.   I intend to
integrate that patch soon, but I haven't tried it myself yet,
so I can't vouch for it yet, and am interested to hear whether
it works for you.

Please post any followups to the crossgcc mailing list;
see http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/
- Dan