Re: Compile problem on Cobalt

* Cole S. Ashcraft <csa@ashcraftfamily.net> [2004-09-19 08:55]:
> I would love to do that. Unfortunately, there are no glibc packages
> above 2.1 for the Cobalt (Sun no longer supports it).

Since there's no security support at all, I suggest you switch to
another distribution anyway.  Debian runs on the MIPS based Cobalt
machines (see http://www.cyrius.com/debian/cobalt/) and there's a
Debian based distribution for the i386 based machines (see
http://www.bluepanel.org/index.php?action=download).  I suppose other
distros will work as well.

Anyway, this is really off-topic here so please follow-up in private
or some user mailing list.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com