Re: Adding m32-linux support glibc again.

All contributed glibc ports need to start life as add-ons.  Please check
out the `ports' module from glibc's cvs repository, and use that as the
basis for adding your port.  Once you get it working that way, we can
commit it to the ports repository if your copyright assignments are in
order.

We are just getting started with this arrangement, so there will surely be
some kinks.  Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> is the first contributor
to work with me on getting the infrastructure for add-on ports working,
so he may have some advice for you.

Thanks,
Roland