Enhancement to the sunrpc section of glibc

I was wondering if anyone was working on the sunrpc section of glibc? I would like to enhance this section so different RPC programs can be service by one process, i.e. one thread would serve each RPC program.

If this is already underway, please let me know. Otherwise, is this something that could be folded back into glibc, if I wrote it.

Thanks,

Grant Haidinyak