__GI___isnanl undefined

Hi,
  I could not trace the reason why i am getting following undefined references while building glibc for coldfire v4e. I have ported gilbc for coldfire v4e.

undefined reference to `__GI___finitel'
undefined reference to `__GI___isnanl'
undefined reference to `__GI___isinfl'

I would appreciate if anyone can point me in some direction so that i can find the reason for above. Currently i have configured glibc without-tls.

Regards,
C Jaiprakash