Re: glibc 2.3.3 ?

On Saturday 06 Mar 2004 18:15, Patrick J. LoPresti wrote:

>Is there ever going to be another release of glibc?  Or should I just
>update from CVS now and then and hope for the best?

I thought I'd just nip in and say that Ulrich is, well, not the politest
person you're ever met, and this question has been asked many times. Do not
be suprised at being ignored, or his favourite, patronised :) In mitigation,
he does seem competent at his job.

I'll be behind the couch. Somebody whistle when  it's safe to come out...