Re: bug-glibc usage...

[Roland McGrath]
> At the time that people all gave up on bug-glibc, the biggest
> problem was that it was almost entirely spam, and its archives were
> so full of spam you couldn't find something if you looked.

Hm.  Then I think it should be closed when bugzilla is operational
with a bounce telling people to use bugzilla instead, and the mailing
list archives should be filtered using spamassasin to extract the
valid bug reports.

Not sure what should happen with the valid bug reports, but a good
start would be to gather them in a public mailing list archive, so we
have them available.  If anyone have the energy to go through them and
test if the bugs are still present (and submit into bugzilla if they
are), that would be nice of course.

I guess <URL:http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-glibc/> is the
authorative mailing list archive.

(I hope someone [else] volunteer to do this.  I will not have give it
priority. :)