Re: where to put documentation of programs that accompany libc?

   For localedef, I'd like to document the syntax of locale files and
   charmaps.  In the past we have been using the 14652 draft as a
   reference, but since we don't implement all of it and since we are
   likely to make new additions for particular cultures (things like
   "outdigits"), I think a documentation in GNU libc would be
   appropriate. Its size will likely be more than 20 pages.

If it is only 20 pages, just a new chapter in the manual would do.
But thats only what little old me thinks. :-) Maybe would could move
all "culture specific code" (locales, message translation, etc) into
one chapter called "Internationalisation".

Cheers.