Correct default charset for et_EE locale?

Hello

You are listed as the contact for the Estonian locale for Estonia
(et_EE) in glibc.  This is the information I have available:

  % Estonian language locale for Estonia
  % according to EVS 8:1993
  % Source: Estonian Informatics Fund
  % Address: To-nisma:gi 8, Tallinn