locale for Uzbekistan

Hi all,

two month ago I sent bug-glibc updated and new locale for Uzbekistan, but
it is still not included into glibc. I thought I had to do it through GNATS,
but it was off.

So, I decided to send them to this list hoping somebody from maintainers
would pick it up and include them into glibc.

Thanks,
Mashrab.

Ps. Glibc in Mandrake 9.2 already has it. It would be nice if the others also
had it.

--
Mashrab Kuvatov
Ph.D student