-Protest Prayer

PROTEST PRAYER

CRUEL AND MERCILESS CREATOR! You made all of the people of the world in Your own image with "Killer Instinct" and placed before us the pathway of "Snatching, Looting and Killing" through different Teachers who claimed to have been "Your Representatives". Your contradictory teachings have resulted in creating divisions, hatreds and bloodshed in the world community and we start snatching and hitting from our very childhood. Millions of innocent men, women and children have so far been brutally killed by the militants of several religions who have been committing horrifying crimes against humanity and millions more would be butchered by them in the future, if You do not help us by removing the "Human Instinct" of Snatching, Looting and Killing and also change our ways to live peacefully.

Moreover, the earth is constantly shaken with massive earthquakes. Its shores are lashed with hurricanes; tornadoes rip through creation with incredible fury; devastating floods soak the land; and terrible droughts parch the soil. Sharks, tigers, lions, snakes, spiders and disease carrying mosquitoes attack humanity and suck its life's blood. The earth's inhabitants are inflicted with disease, pain, suffering and death. Many people are plagued with cancer, Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, emphysema, Parkinson's, and a number of other debilitating illnesses. The children with leukemia, or people are born with crippling diseases or without the mental capability to even feed themselves. The whole face of the earth is nothing but ugly sores of suffering, death and destruction through natural calamities, hunger and diseases. Everywhere we look we see unspeakable pain and life is particularly made HELL FOR THE INNOCENTS. All 'YOUR' Weapons Of Mass Destruction (WMDs) which are always targeting the innocents, convince our minds that something is radically wrong with our CREATOR.

IN THE NAME OF CREATOR, THE CRUEL & MERCILESS! We are not "Evil's Creation", now please once look with compassion on the whole human family; take away the controversial teachings of arrogance, divisions and hatreds which have badly infected our hearts; break down the walls that separate us; unite us in bonds of love; and work through our struggle and confusion to accomplish Our purposes on earth; that, in Our good time, all nations and races could jointly remember YOU as "COMPASSIONATE AND MERCIFUL".  (Amen)

"May Creator, the Divine Source of All that is! For thousands of years we have been praying and begging for MERCY & PEACE but our prayers have not been answered so far. Now please do not delay it any more, please inhabit and awaken the whole human family to be as ONE in Peace and Harmony by removing all our sufferings and "Killer Instinct".  (Amen)

(Protestor)

N.B:
Please strongly lodge your protest in your own way.
Please forward this PROTEST PRAYER to your Family & Friends. Thank you.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE PLEASE SEND EMAIL WITH SUBJECT  "REMOVE".